As a volunteer, please remember these important points:
• Dress comfortably.
• Eat before your shift or bring a snack with you.
• Children may not work shifts with you and child care is not provided.
• Please leave personal belongings in your car or at home – there may not be an area at the sale to safely keep these items.
• Please arrive 10 minutes before your shift to sign in, receive your assignment, and to get training.
• Come prepared to have a good time!
If you need to cancel your volunteer shift – please do so 5 days in advance to not receive a penalty (loss of your 10% increase and no volunteering opportunities in the future). As moms, we know situations come up, but remember it takes all of us to coordinate a great sale. So, if an emergency arises, it will be up to you to find a replacement or to sign up for a later shift.
Thank you for volunteering! We hope that you enjoy yourself and get the best bargains at Second Blessings!